Is it still worth it to publish my Summer Capsule Wardrobe when August is well behind us? In my defence, September and October are usually quite warm in Switzerland — except of course in the evening and the mountains. September is typically sunnier than May or even June.
So yeah: totally worth it!
There are a few things I would like to say before we move on to the capsule itself. That being said, f you don’t want to wait, do scroll down by all means!
- I don’t have photos of every single item of clothing I own, so some of the clothes pictured in my capsule are similar to those I own, but not the exact pieces. I hope to rectify this in the next few weeks =)
- I am in the process of replacing all my clothes with ethically-made vegan/second-hand options as my clothes get out of shape. That means some of the clothes in my capsule are fast-fashion items.
- I usually do not include shoes in my capsules. I want to be able to wear anything I need to – from my pumps to my hiking shoes – without having to look for them. I therefore automatically include all my shoes in my capsules.
- I do not include my evening dresses in my capsules. I always wear the same dress when I go to the opera, and I have two options for weddings. I keep these three items in my closet so I can have easy access.
- I do not include my sports gear (running, swimming and hiking) in my capsules. All in all, I do use a lot more than my capsule wardrobe on a weekly basis, as you can imagine.
OK, enough rambling. =)
Without further ado, here is my capsule wardrobe:
4 pairs of trousers.
I will soon publish my favourite outfits and my favourite brands! ❤
Do you have a capsule wardrobe? What’s in it? I’m curious!